Tuesday, June 10, 2014

canvas pouches in the shop!

I've got a fresh batch of canvas pouches hot off the sewing machine! Head on over to my shop HERE to see the entire collection. They always sell out fast so get em' while you can!


For those new to my blog- A big part of my creative business used to be making one of kind handbags from my canvas paintings (and then I had a baby)! Now that I have a little more time in my schedule for sewing, time to time, I have one of a kind pouches and bags available in my shop. 

4 comments:

studioGypsy said...

LOVE !!

cjsrq said...

Darn, they are all sold out again! I'll have to be quicker the next time.

Unknown said...

That´s pretty :)

The Tote Trove said...

Love this riot of patterns and colors; it really stuck out in my reading list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails