Sunday, January 30, 2011

today at CHA

IMG_7071
I have been really busy with demos here at CHA but I have been trying to sneak away and look for inspiration and connect with friends :)

IMG_0349
IMG_0340
IMG_7013
IMG_0341
IMG_7053
IMG_7073
IMG_7004
IMG_0348
the talented Julie Balzer

IMG_7024
IMG_7058
Carla Sonheim demoing from her book Drawing Lab

IMG_7066
IMG_6995
IMG_6998
IMG_0346

IMG_7022
the fabulous Claudine Hellmuth debuting her new line of stamps- Creative Layers


IMG_7020
IMG_0339
IMG_5301
IMG_0344

10 comments:

Roben-Marie said...

Thanks for the "inside" view! Be safe coming home!

Bonita Rose said...

Love seeing all the inspiration and the smiling faces... I pray u get home safely and hv a blessed time there.. u deserve it! hugs to you xo

whyducks said...

Looks wonderful

martinealison said...

Malgré je suppose le travail considérable vous semblez toutes très heureuses de ce moment...
Bisous

KittyJ said...

WOW! WHAT is that blue sparkly paint!?!

kass said...

I have Drawing Lab - it's a great book and I am HANGING OUT for that new Traci Bunkers book - the minute I can order it I will be! Looks like a great show - I'd love to go one day!

Janee Lookerse said...

AH! I'm so jealous...I never get to go to any fun conventions...

yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So fun to meet you Alisa. And to find we shared the same editor! Can't wait to see your book:-)

Jill Berry said...

I was sorry to miss it since so many of my gal pals were there, but will come next year!!! Great photos, thanks for the vicarious peek!

Zev said...

It's very difficult to get your page to load because there are so many large images on the first page.

I like the symbolism of the burlap around the mannequin's chest.

http://swordsintoplows.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails