Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Online Class- Color Your World!

POSTPONED UNTIL JUNE/JULY


I am really excited to announce that I am almost finished creating and filming my next online class called Color Your World and its ALL ABOUT COLOR! This topic is something that I am very passionate about because at the core of everything in my life (food, travel, art, clothing, makeup, photography, etc) color is always by my side inspiring me. While my art and creations are impulsive and expressive- I am very intentional with my use of color- I believe that a good understanding of color theory makes all the difference in creative projects.



Whether you draw, paint, sew, scrapbook, take pictures, love fashion or even decor- this class will challenge you to look at color in a different way. We will start with the basics and then I will push you to work through simple exercises, color theory, inspiration, establishing a palette and developing your own unique voice with color.

Get ready to COLOR YOUR WORLD!

Class starts May 17th
Cost- $50.00
ALL of my online have unlimited access once the class starts and have the freedom to work at your own pace.


In the next week I will be posting a video preview and registration details!
stay tuned for more...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh...looks cool! Can't wait to hear more! :)

Mechelle said...

A good knowledge of color is definately helpful when composing a painting or just for use in everyday life.

*jean* said...

sounds great! best of luck to you on your new class!

linda said...

Fantastic! Color theory...something I always want to learn more about...woohoo! Can't wait to see and hear more :)

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Oh Im so interested!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails