Monday, September 28, 2009

Shop Update- New Art


It seems that I am finally settling into a pattern with this working at home lifestyle and while I am still working 7 days a week- I have been stepping away every day, spending more time with my husband, going to lunch with friends and just trying find balance on a daily basis. I am pretty sure that I am workaholic and am also pretty sure that the feeling of constantly wanting and needing to create and take on new projects is something I am going to have to keep in check- its just not healthy to be addicted to work- even if its art! Anyway, I have been consistent with my goal of carving out time each day to just paint pictures and I have finally added some new art to my shop.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Alisa, your work is so refreshing and inspiring! I love getting your blog updates. We, at least, are fortunate you are a 'workaholic'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails