Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who Cares!

Ok..so I am over that stupid bad review...who cares anyway? Besides I had too many lovely, nice, wonderful things happen today that I would rather think about and to top it off it was the last day of my job and Monday is the first day of my new job and thankfully I have tomorrow off which will give me a three day weekend to finish all of my tasks for the International Quilt Festival in Long Beach.  

I sold out of all my graffiti bangles on etsy but I am happy to say I have posted more in my shop :)


1 comment:

Linda Woods said...

Your new job sounds so cool! OMG!
Anything with the word BRAND in it excites me.

Don't sweat the bad reviews. They happen to all of us and they mean nothing, really. Your book is beautiful!I can't wait to really get into it and try some of the projects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails