Monday, June 25, 2007

What am I doing here? Well besides finally sitting down after a long day of work at my day job and then home for another 5 hours on artwork- I am taking a look at my advance copy of Cloth Paper Scissors. And though I knew one of my articles and artwork would be in the mag, I was surprised when I opened the package to find that my work is the cover artwork!! This was just what I needed for an extra push for these last two weeks until my book's photo shoot. I must admit I am close to running out of steam getting all my art finished, prepped and perfected but this was just a little taste of hard work paid off!!!

2 comments:

violette said...

congratulations! What a thrill to be on the cover!

Love violette

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making the cover of Cloth Paper Scissors Alisa... Yaayy
I have been reading/admiring your article and am anticipating seeing your book.
Your blog and website will definately be on my list of regular visits. Very inspirational.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails